Thursday, March 15, 2012

In between uploading more butterflies...

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...I've been creating a few new digitals for Tumble Fish Studio and a new designer - Hidden Vintage Studios.

The first one below I decided to name "Middle Space" - sort of that spot half way through the day when I take a break and dream of what is and what could be! 



Middle Space
Copyright 2012 TwoDressesStudio
All Rights Reserved
Image Credits - Tumble Fish Studio




Ten
Copyright 2012 TwoDressesStudio
All Rights Reserved
Image Credits - Figure - Hidden Vintage Studios, all other images - Tumble Fish Studio


Stay tuned for more butterflies and thanks for your visit and comments!

7 comments:

Debi said...

Wow! magnificent imagination. My sister works to hard...I can see that middle time hanging in her office..thats for my next indulgence..visit soon...and the elf earred fellow is button cute..
♥Debi

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

great creations !

Holly Loves Art said...

Wonderful! I always love seeing your art. The Mad Hatter boy is adorable!
Hope you're well Sweetie!
xoxo
Holly

Michele Jackson said...

I really like the 10 of clubs!

Caterina Giglio said...

just love these... filled with so much texture! x

Healing Woman said...

What a perfect name for your creation of "middle space"

Wonderful art as usual!

Lisa Graham said...

I love Ten...he is the son of St. Patrick's Day. What a great piece.