Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Butterfly Brain

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am still trying to dream up what I might create for the Butterfly Effect and as a result, butterflies have been showing up in some of my digital doodling much more often....whether I've been conscious of it or not.

Here's a few - some in various stages of completion and not meant to be the TWO DIMENSIONAL butterfly that the museum has requested...merely 'thoughts' in a visual form over the past couple of weeks -       



It says "Peace Starts Within" at the bottom - I think this one is finished.


This one is on the sewing table - in cloth...waiting patiently. 


A blend of Tumble Fish Studio images....cut and paste - but not finished...


Below - two WIP's!


Image credits - Tumble Fish Studio,  Cemerony, (both on Etsy.com) Holliewood Studios and Finecrafted Designs (both at DeviantSrap.com



 


14 comments:

Linda M. said...

Oh Trudy, They are all wonderful. I really like the one with dark colors waiting on your sewing table but my favorite one the last one. How can your choose? Close your eyes and pick one. They are all gorgeous.

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

Your flight of fancy in the images are simply stunning. They are delicate and yet powerful simultaneously. Stunning! Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

.Trudi Sissons said...

Well, none of them will be for the project...just visual thoughts! I did cut out one just as a quickie last week...but I really think I'm heading in the direction of one out of different fabrics, textures...and other materials...like sari silk ribbons...
Thanks Linda!

Anonymous said...

I love all the butterflies. How creative everyone is being and so many variations.

Terri Kahrs said...

What an awesome collection of random butterfly 'thoughts', Trudi! OMG! They're all so wonderful. My fave is the one holding the camera. Sooooo different, and there's something very compelling about it. Hugs, Terri xoxo

~*~Patty S said...

Magical
Each creation is so inspired dear Trudi!
oxo

Caterina Giglio said...

me too... still dreaming... hoping to get to it Sunday... gonna go to the studio in my pj's and I am not coming out until the are the appropriate attire for evening!! lol!

Fiona (anubis 1 ) said...

Trudi these are just Fabulous my friend. The one on your sewing table is particularly mesmerizing to me. It touches something deep in my heart and makes me feel giddy in strange kind of way. I think she is speaking to me on an unconcious level.........

Hugs Fiona.

Kim Palmer said...

Oh I do love the tongue in cheek camera piece! How fun!

Bea said...

Sometimes I just love to come and study each photo and escape into your art. It's very enjoyable, you know, for me. :)Bea

Lori Saul said...

A visual feast for the eyes Trudi. Brilliant and inspirational!

Cynthia Schelzig said...

What inspiration!!! ahhhhh just wonderful work!!!

layers said...

It is amazing how when one works in a series- how they all get more and more creative than the last one-- keep up all the good work.

Taluula said...

Trudi, absolutely wonderful.