Sunday, November 14, 2010

From Deviant Scrap - Ode To A Muse

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think I can say it is unanimous that the Creative Teams for Holliewood Studios and Finecrafted Designs were over the top enthusiastic at the launch of this new collection -  Ode to a Muse, fashioned after none other than Maggie Taylor.  If you've never heard of her before, take a look at her gallery here .

I lost count at how many images were uploaded during the past week by team members - but it was a very busy week!



If there was a limited number of images available, I'd guess they'd be sold out immediately!  This really is a fun group of images.  And, you don't have to be a digital artist type, you can print them out too!!

 Below, are the ones that I came up with.  One of the requirements when creating 'examples' on a creative team is that it's desirable to work primarily with the images in that particular batch.  So, unless otherwise noted as an exception,  the images from my work below are all from this kit.  And it's available here.


Thelma






Untitled
Additional Image Credits -
Finecrafted Designs - Fur Coat - Foxes and Furs





Greensleeves

Additional Image Credits - Finecrafted Studios - Background - Zetti Re-Vamp 






Untitled

Additional Image Credits - Holliewood Studios - left margin print - The Thing Finder,
Black and White Border - C Gibson - Floral Overlay






Environmental Angst

Additional image credits - Holliewood Studios - Cage - The Thing Finder, Fish - Stark.    Tumble Fish Studio - Waves - More Seaside Journaling
Finecrafted Designs - Peacock Feathers - It's All Greek To Me





"Leaving Her Behind"




6 comments:

Sandy said...

O M G !!!!
Your work is absolutely outstanding. So wonderful humor in it. Amazing work. Very inspiring for me.

Cynthia Schelzig said...

YES,,OMG is right...Sandy is as thrilled as I am...these are out of this world ALIVE!!!! My favorite is the dog peeking out behind the tree at the rabbit who smokes a pipe....
Some made me smile...plus the colors and the composition....just outstanding. You are an inspiration for us all. THanks for starting my week off with a BANG!!!wow..........

Taluula said...

You have the most wonderful creative eye Trudi and a tongue in your cheek. Bravo.

Kathy said...

WOW! I tend to gush, you know - but - WOW!! I have to think about this for a minute. Stunning. - Kathy

Lorraine said...

What a great kit and incredible digitals. I can see your creativity is stimulated.

Fiona (anubis 1 ) said...

Trudi these a just amazing pieces you have created my friend. I still say you should do a fabric version of environmental angst it would be absolutely amazing......that I would love to see.
Hugs Fiona.