Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Off to the dentist but first some FREEBIES

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I picked up this postcard and a few other little goodies during my trip home from Banff on Sunday.  I love the vintage feel to this postcard, from 1950 and was surprised they allowed men to wear their hats indoors. 

Feel free to take these  for your own personal use in your artwork.  Please credit "Two Dresses Studio" if you do use it.  Thanks.

FREEBIES




Double Click to enlarge, then right hand click and SAVE AS




Above is just a fun little mail art envelope I made this morning to enclose a skinny page.  I completed the
skinny page front and back  as a cut and paste collage, but it is relatively similar to this 'mock up' I did digitally  that is a modification of the other digital I did on Monday for Bea -

Image Credits:
Tangie Baxter at Scrapbookgraphics.com all images except -
Tumble Fish Studio for smaller figures and border
Holliewood Studios, ATC2 at DeviantScrap.com - crow


xoxoxoxoxoxo

 


4 comments:

Healing Woman said...

Great freebies-thanks so much. I want to comment on your tutorial in The Apprentice Somerset Magazine. Absolutely wonderful! Pictures and instructions are very clear and I thoroughly enjoyed being able to say to myself, "Hey, here is one of my blog buddies." Just love it.

Terri Kahrs said...

Great freebies, Trudi! Thanks so much for your generosity! My Apprentice came today! Whoo-Hoo! Your article - and all of the pics - are amazing! The magazine was worth every penny. Love the envie AND the skinny. Good luck with your dentist appointment. Hugs, Terri xoxo

indybev said...

I never tire of seeing mail art. Everyone is delightfully different, and your envelope for the skinny is super.

By the way, today I go to the dentist, so you're not alone!!

Lorraine said...

Have you ever been busy!!! Great mail art and love the skinny!