Monday, February 15, 2010

Tweekin and Punkin More Steam...

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Numero Three - (my favorite) - Digital











T H A N K  Y O U  .....
***********************************************************************

I'd like to thank those of you who provided me with great  feedback with my steampunk  post last week. I'm still mucking around with that particular composition  and as you can see above, adjusted  the hues, and contrast again as I tried  to marry all three of the above images.
Your help was much appreciated. 
***********************************************************************



11 comments:

Healing Woman said...

It turned out great!

Caterina Giglio said...

these are awesome! steampunk elegance!

bockel24 said...

I can see why No. 3 is your favourite - as well as mine! Just wonderful.

Terri Kahrs said...

This triptych is truly breathtaking, Trudi! Each of these compositions is gorgeous in it's own right, but it's a real "WOW" when they're together. Hugs, Terri xoxo

The Muse said...

well....you KNOW i love them!

Heavens2Betsy said...

I just absolutely love these - they look very dramatic grouped together.

studioJudith said...

This one takes my breath away, Trudi!

Just the perfect edge... .

Judith

layers said...

love the subdued earth colors and somewhat minimal aspect-- wonderful

Planète said...

love the colours and the number 3 is my favorite too

Bea said...

Very cool. I like this direction you are taking. :)Bea

Marilyn said...

These are spectacular - they really fit the theme!