Sunday, September 13, 2009

Corset Fat Book - Fabric Corsets - Altered Art Obsession Group Project

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you would have asked me 10 years ago if I would ever take to sewing tiny corsets (especially pink) ones to make a ? book, I would have told you....not in a million years. Truth is, I enjoyed this project and the chance to try out all of the various decorative stitches on my sewing machine. As each day passes, I become more and more like my mother.

5 comments:

LivArtNow said...

Oh wow, these are wonderful!! It's very obvious that you've enjoyed yourself making these!! Brilliant work!!

Linda

Bea said...

I think this is so funny. I love them. :)Bea

Lorraine said...

They turned out fabulous! I love the peacock feathers and all the details on the others. Looks as if you spent lots of time with these.....

Cindy McMath said...

These are absolutely wonderful! This swap is going to be amazing.

Cindy :)

naughtsncrosses said...

This is fantastic! I love the way you've created all of these! I'm hosting a digital fat page challenge (not a swap, per se) and will be linking people to your blog to be equally inspired! :)