Monday, September 28, 2009

Byron's Magical Mystery Tour has ended

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The last set of envelopes from Byron's tour arrived home to Uniqos last Friday signaling the end of this year long round robin. And what a tour it was. From the shores of the Kingdom of Girellygog, on to Plumeria, AlmostWas, the Republic of Niara, Uniqos and Morpharchengigel, Byron saw it all. Thanks to the imaginations of The Recollection Parlor's Abby, Red, Michele, Debbie and Valerie, I have this enormous collection of work far too intriguing to not share with you. And I would be remiss if I didn't include a link to Byron's father, Rodney Smith who so kindly let Byron embark on this tour through our magical lands. So, over the next several weeks I'll be capturing various bits and fragments of Byron's souvenirs and posting them here to be enjoyed by all. Today, I've chosen to capture 3 views of a delightfully unique sculpture from Byron's last stop in the country of Uniqos created by Debbie along with a metal mesh envelope containing rare feathers from this faraway land....
Sculpture and Wire mesh envelope by Debbie - Country: UNIQOS

3 comments:

Eva said...

Fasinating. I'll be watching. Thank you for joining my blog and linking me. "Networking Rules" :O)

layers said...

Very interesting piece-- and all the names -- I love trying to say them out loud.

papercracker said...

You did a beautiful job of the photography. I am looking forward to seeing the rest of your book's entries.