Sunday, July 19, 2009

Home Again

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm looking forward to reviewing the many inspirations gathered from Laurie Doctor during her course last week entitled: Edges and Seams, Rivers and Dreams. But today, I chose to enjoy the company of my wonderful partner, the warm weather and the beautiful scenery in and around Alberta. I'd never appreciated the fragrance of clover as much as I did setting up this photograph taken about 40 miles from home.

1 comment:

Bea said...

Enjoy your walk. I hadn't heard of Laurie Doctor so I did a search and saw some of her work. Impressive. I also found this site by accident: http://karoda.typepad.com/seamless_skin/2008/12/calligraphy-with-laurie-doctor.html
She took a "seamless" class with Laurie. It's interesting to hear her talk about writing on cloth as a meditative experience. :)Bea