Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Idea for a Blog Background

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have wanted a background for your blog, but can't decide what you would like illustrated - I have a simple solution. Find one of your favorite pieces of artwork and use it to customize your own background. What better way to reflect your art blog ?
The Fiddle and Drum has personal significance to me because I have been a Joni Mitchell fan for as long as I can remember. Attending her production brought back so many good memories, I decided to use the art I created as a result of my recent experience to create a background.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Trudi, this looks great! Lovely piece you did. Please let me know when your pkg. arrives with the OWOH giveaway.
Tammy